Greece relaxes some Covid-19 lockdown guidelines
Greece is rest of some covid-19 restrictions, as a part of a plan to step by step reopen the economic system and relieve nationwide fatigue.
As of Monday March 22:
- Hairdressing and wonder salons will reopen (by appointment solely)
- Open-air archaeological websites and public parks will reopen
- Fishing (from land or from a small boat) will probably be permitted for residents of coastal areas
These wishing to go to archaeological websites and public parks, or to go fishing, should receive permission by sending a message 13033, possibility “6”.
Church buildings may also reopen for companies on March 25 and 26. There will probably be a restrict of 20 individuals allowed inside on the similar time.
Moreover, the nation’s nighttime curfew will start two hours later, from 9 p.m. to five a.m.
SMS 13033 for motion throughout locking
All individuals residing in Greece might want to textual content 13033 to be able to receive permission to depart their houses throughout the lockdown.
The SMS to 13033 have to be formatted as follows: X (one of many digits 1 to six akin to the actions beneath), final title, first title and handle.
The six causes (it’s important to ship an SMS) are:
- Pharmacy go to or go to to a health care provider if vital
- Go to a grocery store or retailer for important provides
- Go to to a financial institution if e-banking transactions aren’t attainable
- Visiting individuals in want of help or accompanying kids to and from faculty
- Attend a funeral, underneath the situations supplied by regulation, or go to kids in case of divorced dad and mom
- Train outside or with two individuals strolling their pets whereas all the time retaining a distance of 1.5 meters.