Global Quantum Dots Market Research Report (2021-2026) –
Dublin, November 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Quantum Dots Market Research Report by Product, Processing Technique, Application, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global quantum dots market size was estimated to be USD 3,676.37 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 4,509.85 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.00% to reach USD 12,736.81 million d ‘by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report ranks Quantum Dots to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the product, the market has been studied for chips, LED displays, lasers, lighting devices, medical devices and sensors.
- Based on the processing technique, the market has been investigated for Cadmium Selenide, Cadmium Sulfide, Cadmium Telluride, Graphene, Indium Arsenide and Silicon.
- Based on the application, the market has been studied in the fields of energy, health, optoelectronics, quantum computing, quantum optics, and security and surveillance.
- Based on the region, the market has been studied in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the quantum dots market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for the money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while keeping abreast of the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized into M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the news gathered helps the supplier understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global quantum dots market including Altair Nanotechnologies Inc., Crystalplex Corporation, Hisense-usa, Innolume GmbH, InVisage Technologies, LG Display, Life Technologies Corporation , Nanoco Group Plc, Nanoco Group plc, NanoPhotonica Inc., Nanosys Inc., NNCrystal US Corporation, Ocean nanotech LLC, Osram Licht AG, QD Laser, QD Vision Inc., QLight Nanotech, Quantum Materials Corporation, Quantum Solutions, RANOVUS Inc. , Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sony Corporation, TCL, UbiQD, Inc. and Vizio Inc.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product development and innovation: provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the size and forecast of the global quantum dots market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Quantum Dots market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global quantum dots market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global quantum dots market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global quantum dots market?
6. What is the market share of major vendors in the global quantum dots market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global quantum dots market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing demand for display devices like smart TVs and cell phones
5.2.2. Growing demand for quantum dots in packaging materials for the retail and food distribution industry worldwide
5.2.3. Demand for quantum dots in biomedical and clinical diagnostics
5.3.1. Limited availability of rare earth materials
5.4.1. Growing adoption of quantum dots in LED lighting
5.4.2. Growing demand for energy efficient solutions that respect the environment
5.5.1. Lower prices for conventional LCD / LED and OLED displays
6. Quantum dots market, by product
6.3. LED display
6.5. Lightening devices
6.6. Medical equipement
7. Quantum dots market, by processing technique
7.2. Cadmium selenide
7.3. Cadmium sulphide
7.4. Cadmium telluride
7.6. Indium arsenide
8. Quantum Dot Market, By Application
8.3. Health care
8.5. Quantum computing
8.6. Quantum optics
8.7. Security monitoring
9. Americas Quantum Dot Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Quantum Dot Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Quantum dots market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. New product launch and improvement
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. Altair Nanotechnologies Inc.
13.2. Crystalplex Company
13.3. Hisense-United States
13.4. Innolume GmbH
13.5. InVisage Technologies
13.6. LG screen
13.7. Society of Life Technologies
13.8. Nanoco Plc Group
13.9. Nanoco plc group
13.10. NanoPhotonica Inc.
13.11. Nanosys Inc.
13.12. NNCrystal US Corporation
13.13. Ocean nanotech LLC
13.14. Osram Licht AG
13.15. QD laser
13.16. QD Vision inc.
13.17. QLight Nanotech
13.18. Quantum Materials Company
13.19. Quantum solutions
13.20. RANOVUS inc.
13.21. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
13.22. Sony Corporation
13.24. UbiQD, Inc.
13.25. Vizio inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dqpwai