Employment within PIDC Finance
PIDC Finance Limited
IPDC Finance Limited (formerly known as “Bangladesh Industrial Promotion and Development Corporation Limited”) is the country’s premier private sector financial institution established in 1981 by a distinguished group of shareholders, namely the International Finance Corporation (SFI), United States, German Investment and Development Company (DEG), Germany, The Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED), Switzerland, Commonwealth Development Corporation (CDC), United Kingdom and Government of Bangladesh
Position held: Center manager, Gulshan
Vacant position: 01
• Company Ownership: Plan, monitor and control the customer call program for the assigned portfolio in order to generate new business and improve profile in the target business segment. Manage assigned portfolio arrears prudently. Ensure the profitability of the branch.
• Process Ownership: Make sure that business risks and controls are well managed. Create and maintain a culture of compliance through the maintenance of the compliance risk management framework within the team. To meet the transaction processing standards of the affected team. Facilitate and manage the integration between the different functions.
IPDC Finance donates Tk 2 crore to the Prime Minister’s Relief and Welfare Fund
• Service Ownership: Facilitate and promote the culture of cross-selling through regular interaction and service delivery with customers to maximize revenue and profitability for the organization. Achieve targets set in terms of service standards for customer transactions.
• People ownership: monitor and ensure productivity and efficiency at the individual level. Have open lines of communication with staff. Maintain a high level of motivation among the staff. Maintain and develop the team by providing performance feedback, coaching and mentoring.
• Strategic ownership: assist and mobilize resources to facilitate the strategic projects and priorities of the organization
Employment status: Full time
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• At least 10 year (s)
• Applicants must have experience in the following field (s):
Read also: IPDC organizes online meeting with first quarter investors
• Applicants must have experience in the following field (s) of activity:
• Strong mastery of all types of financial products (liabilities and assets)
• Strong business and interpersonal skills required to convince clients and sell IPDC products.
• Creativity to meet customer demands with existing products.
• Initiative and dynamism to achieve set objectives and service standards.
• Organisational skills
Place of work: Dhaka (Gulshan)
For more information and apply link: https://jobs.bdjobs.com/jobdetails.asp?id=985768&fcatId=2&ln=1
Source of employment
Bdjobs.com Online job posting.